15r/m 0.2KW More Than 6000hr Life Time 10C BX RVC Series High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox
More Code And Specification:
|The original code
Gear ratio And Specification
|Monomer reduction ratio
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Materials Used in Manufacturing Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes are constructed using a variety of materials to ensure durability, strength, and efficient operation. Some common materials used include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice due to its high strength and durability. It can withstand heavy loads and provides excellent wear resistance, making it suitable for industrial applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is chosen for its lightweight properties and corrosion resistance. It’s often used in applications where weight is a concern, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron offers good heat dissipation and is known for its high resistance to wear and shock. It’s commonly used in heavy-duty applications that require high torque and strength.
- Alloys: Various alloy combinations can be used to enhance specific properties such as corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and strength.
- Plastics and Composites: In some cases, plastic or composite materials may be used, particularly in applications where low noise, lightweight construction, and corrosion resistance are essential.
The material selection depends on factors like the application’s torque, speed, environmental conditions, and desired performance characteristics. Each material offers a unique set of advantages, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to be customized to meet diverse industrial needs.
Maintenance Requirements for Cycloidal Gearboxes
Maintaining cycloidal gearboxes is essential to ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are some maintenance practices to consider:
- Lubrication: Regular lubrication is crucial to prevent wear and friction between moving parts. Use high-quality lubricants recommended by the gearbox manufacturer.
- Inspections: Regularly inspect the gearbox for signs of wear, damage, or oil leakage. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the gearbox clean and free from debris that could interfere with its operation. Cleanliness helps prevent contamination and wear.
- Torque Checks: Periodically check the tightness of fasteners and bolts to ensure they are properly secured. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and reduced performance.
- Seal Maintenance: Check and maintain seals to prevent oil leakage. Damaged seals should be replaced promptly to avoid lubricant loss.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox to ensure it remains within the recommended range. Excessive heat can lead to premature wear.
- Alignment: Ensure that the gearbox is properly aligned with other components to prevent misalignment-related issues.
- Regular Service: Follow the manufacturer’s recommended service intervals for more in-depth inspections and maintenance tasks.
Regular and proactive maintenance can extend the lifespan of cycloidal gearboxes, minimize downtime, and maintain their efficiency and performance over time.
Disadvantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
While cycloidal gearboxes offer various advantages, they also come with some disadvantages that should be considered:
- Lower Efficiency at High Speeds: Cycloidal gearboxes can experience a decrease in efficiency at high speeds due to increased friction and rolling resistance.
- Complex Design: The internal arrangement of pins, lobes, and bearings can result in a relatively complex design, which may lead to higher manufacturing costs and maintenance challenges.
- Limited Gear Ratio Range: Cycloidal gearboxes might have limitations in terms of achieving very high gear ratios, which can impact their suitability for certain applications.
- Cost: The specialized design and precision manufacturing involved in producing cycloidal gearboxes can lead to higher upfront costs compared to other gearbox types.
- Noise Generation: While generally quieter than some other types of gearboxes, cycloidal gearboxes can still produce noise during operation, which might need to be addressed in noise-sensitive applications.
- Availability: Cycloidal gearboxes might not be as widely available as other gearbox types, potentially leading to longer lead times for procurement and replacement parts.
- Limited Backlash Adjustability: While cycloidal gearboxes have minimal backlash, adjusting or fine-tuning the backlash might be more challenging compared to other gearbox types.
Despite these disadvantages, cycloidal gearboxes remain a valuable choice for specific applications where their unique advantages outweigh the drawbacks.
editor by CX 2023-09-11