Maximum Allowable Output Speed 75r/m 150BX RVE Series High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox For Robot Arm
More Code And Specification:
|The original code
Gear ratio And Specification
|Monomer reduction ratio
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Materials Used in Manufacturing Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes are constructed using a variety of materials to ensure durability, strength, and efficient operation. Some common materials used include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice due to its high strength and durability. It can withstand heavy loads and provides excellent wear resistance, making it suitable for industrial applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is chosen for its lightweight properties and corrosion resistance. It’s often used in applications where weight is a concern, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron offers good heat dissipation and is known for its high resistance to wear and shock. It’s commonly used in heavy-duty applications that require high torque and strength.
- Alloys: Various alloy combinations can be used to enhance specific properties such as corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and strength.
- Plastics and Composites: In some cases, plastic or composite materials may be used, particularly in applications where low noise, lightweight construction, and corrosion resistance are essential.
The material selection depends on factors like the application’s torque, speed, environmental conditions, and desired performance characteristics. Each material offers a unique set of advantages, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to be customized to meet diverse industrial needs.
Safety Measures for Operating Cycloidal Gear Systems
Operating cycloidal gear systems requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and personnel. Here are important safety measures to consider:
- Training: Provide proper training to operators and maintenance personnel on the operation, maintenance, and potential hazards associated with cycloidal gear systems.
- Protective Equipment: Operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing.
- Lockout-Tagout: Implement lockout-tagout procedures to ensure that the system is de-energized and isolated before any maintenance or repair work begins.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine inspections of the gear system to identify any signs of wear, damage, or abnormalities that could compromise safety or performance.
- Lubrication: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication to maintain optimal performance and prevent overheating.
- Temperature Monitoring: Install temperature sensors or monitoring devices to detect any excessive heat buildup in the gearbox, which could indicate a potential issue.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensure that the area where the gear system operates is well-ventilated to prevent the accumulation of heat or harmful fumes.
- Emergency Stop: Install emergency stop buttons or switches that can immediately shut down the system in case of an emergency.
- Clearance Zones: Establish clear clearance zones around the gear system to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
- Regular Maintenance: Follow a scheduled maintenance routine to keep the gear system in optimal working condition and address any potential safety concerns.
- Operator Awareness: Ensure that operators are aware of the gear system’s potential hazards and safe operating practices.
- Warning Signage: Clearly mark areas where the gear system operates with appropriate warning signs and labels.
- Emergency Procedures: Develop and communicate clear emergency procedures to respond to accidents, malfunctions, or other unexpected events.
Prioritizing safety in the operation and maintenance of cycloidal gear systems is essential to prevent injuries and maintain a safe working environment.
What is a Cycloidal Gearbox?
A cycloidal gearbox, also known as a cycloidal drive, is a type of gearing mechanism that utilizes the principle of cycloidal motion for power transmission. It consists of several components, including a high-speed input shaft, a set of cycloidal pins or rollers, and an outer stationary ring with lobed profiles.
The operation of a cycloidal gearbox involves a unique mechanism:
- Input Shaft: The high-speed input shaft is connected to the driving source, such as an electric motor. It transfers rotational motion to the cycloidal pins.
- Cycloidal Pins or Rollers: These pins or rollers are typically arranged around the input shaft in a circular pattern. As the input shaft rotates, the cycloidal pins also rotate, causing them to engage with the lobes on the outer stationary ring.
- Outer Stationary Ring: The outer ring has lobed profiles, and it remains stationary during operation. The lobes of the outer ring interact with the cycloidal pins or rollers, causing them to move in a unique motion known as epicycloidal or hypocycloidal motion.
The interaction between the cycloidal pins and the lobed profiles of the outer ring results in smooth and controlled motion transmission. The mechanism provides advantages such as high torque capacity, compact size, and precise positioning capabilities.
Cycloidal gearboxes are widely used in various applications, including robotics, automation, packaging machinery, and other industrial systems where high torque, precision, and compact design are essential.
editor by CX 2023-12-04